Maths Mastery Primary 2
Parents become more anxious as our little ones transit from the "honeymoon" Primary 1 to a slightly more demanding Primary 2, where they will be required to learn more complex word problems and the relevant heuristics.
Our P2 course is crafted in accordance to the latest syllabus and guidelines that is prescribed by Singapore Ministry of Education (MOE). Your child will be proficient in:
- Whole numbers such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of up to 3-digit numbers;
- Fractions such as interpretation of fraction as part of a whole, reading and writing fractions, comparing and ordering unit and like fractions;
- Measurement such as length, mass, volume, time and money;
- Geometry such as 2-D and 3-D figures, patterns in terms of shape, size, orientation and color, line, curve, and surface;
- Data Analysis such as picture graphs and solving problems involving picture graphs