Have you wondered what makes the drone fly?
Have you wondered what is behind the shell and casing of cars and robots?
Have you wondered how do electrical appliances such as your TV and microwave respond to your instructions?
Wonder no further! Come join AKLC’s robotics course, AK-uino Junior!
Learn to write algorithms and programs to your very own microcontroller, Arduino.
Design and wire up the microcontroller with safe and simple electrical components.
Make it blink, spin, play music and many more!
With the advent of robotics and automation, many of the traditional jobs and careers would be affected. Workers of the next generation would have to skill up in order to remain competitive in the market. With the latest Budget Report, Finance Minister has outlined many schemes to help workers and companies to adopt new technologies and skills.
Many parents have sent their children to enrichment centers and camps to learn about Programming and Robotics. However many of these focus too much on making programming fun and miss out the critical-thinking and analytical skills behind. These skills are as important as learning how to program and have fun in the process.
WHY JOIN US?
- You get to KEEP the Arduino set! (*Cost of the Arduino set is $128)
- Participants get to modify and improve on their coding at home.
- Parents are encouraged to attend the course with their children to improve family bonding.
- It prepares children who wish to take part in Robotics competition such as the National Junior Robotics Competition (NJRC).
- The focus of the course is to inculcate critical-thinking skills and analytical skills while learning how to build your own system.
When: 26 Mar, 2 Apr, 9 Apr
Public *$388 (AKLC Students *$288)
*Not including Arduino Startup Kit $128
What are you waiting for? Call us now to register.
Sign up now: